Brats Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Book Meme

1. One Book That Changed Your Life:
Let's see... Thanks Puggle for tagging me with the most impossible post to keep short you harpie!!! A book that changed my life would have to be "Drawing Down the Moon". I remember researching various religions during high school and finally going THERE IT IS. Thank you.

2. One Book That You've Read More Than Once:
I reread the Chronicles of Narnia at least once a year. I love to read "Little Women" randomly.

3. One Book You'd Want on a Desert Island:
"lamb" by Christopher Moore

4. One Book That Made You Laugh: see above

5. One Book That Made You Cry:
"where the red fern grows" oh god I'm crying just thinking about it.

6. One Book That You Wish Had Been Written:
"being a human being - a handbook"

7. One Book That You Wish Had Never Been Written:
"lovely bones" what a waste of time.

8. The Book That You Are Currently Reading:
"the areas of my expertise"

9. One Book That You've Been Meaning to Read:
"war and peace"

10. Your Favorite Guilty Pleasure Book(s):
sometimes I reread the babysitter's club books. just in case I need to talk to one of the young cousins. Shut up about it.

There
kept it short
take that

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    Hey, this post just appeared on my computer today. I'm not sure when you posted, but thanks for responding. Luuuuurve you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home