Brats Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006

So Many Avatars

I have an obsession now with creating avatars. Such is the life of a shut-in. Here are a few of them from my many random email accounts

Beatnik Fae
Yahoo! Avatars

Girl that is way better at dressing than me!
Yahoo! Avatars

and finally... the one I am most comfy with and how I am most likely to be seen in the real world... WITH JEANS!!! Precious JEANS!! =D You can all attest to the fact that I am not a snazzy dresser and hell if my hair ever looks good. (Except there was a nice streak in early March where things were looking good in the hairs!)

Yahoo! Avatars


"Ping Pong the Album
Coined at a Cabaret
Futuristic vaudvillians thanks for pressing play!
Futuristic vaudvillians thanks for pressing play!
Ping Pong, Hong Kong, King Kong, Sing Song.
Please put on your avatar mask our game is under way.
Please put on your avatar mask our game is under way!"

--- Momus

7 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger sweetviolet said…

    i refuse to make any more avatars until "booty" is an option.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    that's AWESOME. I should try that when I have some free time.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    booty rocks. so do jeans. although now i'm obsessed with the gauchos.

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger sweetviolet said…

    oh god. i'm obsessed with gauchos too and its really unfortunate, as they're not exactly flattering right now. violet wears them and looks cute. and we really are shaped the same way. it's not fair.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Bratsky said…

    I don't have any gauchos but I'd like to get a pair... I've seen em look great on some people and WOAH LADY go home and reconsider your outfit. I'm worried though that someone will get confused and try to bring me back to the Circus. You never know though, they could loook good.

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Bratsky said…

    How cool! They change over here once I change them on yahoo! The things that excite me! :D

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home