Brats Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thorsday!


The continuation of Wasa Wednesday...

Vem ar det som dansar?
Who's dancing??

Hon ar tre ar och han ar arton manader.
She's 3, and he's 18 months. (mighty specific don't you think?)

Finns det en gayklubb?
Is there gay club?

Ar strander stangig?
Is the beach pebbly?

De ar obekvama.
They're uncomfortable.

Vill du komma hem med mig?
Would you like to come home with me?
(what the heck are you in Sweden for you tramp!)

Kan du lamna mig ifred, tack!
Leave me alone, please!

That's all the Svenska for this week - tune in again next week for more fun with Swedish!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Mister Vandemar said…

    Bork, bork, bork!!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    I love that I know "pebbly" now. I think that you have to start putting the phoenetical pronunciations with the phrases, because I'm dying to use some of them. Bork, bork, bork!!!1

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home