Brats Blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Today I am Free!

My dear dear friends,
Today I grew the biggest set of brass ones. I went to the jail to see John and to tell him what I think of him and what he has done to us all. It hurt so much to see him, but I needed to see bad John so I could remember that he is bad. This is the first time I've seen him since all of this happened (other than in the papers). I told him how much I hate him for what he has done. I told him that he made me a victim, but that he doesn't get to keep me there because I refuse to stay one. The very last things I told him were to

1) leave my family alone so we can all move on with our lives (this includes his family too)
2) I hate him and he makes me angry
3) He owes my family an apology and I won't do it for him. It's up to him to do it and they can listen if they choose to do so.
4) I am keeping his electronics and dvd's and cd's and everything that is within the possession of my family. I am selling it. Either that or he could choose to let me sue him and come after him with all I have. He chose the first option.
5) I told him to get a public defender and stop f@#$ing up his parents lives.


I am free. I am feisty.

I feel myself change more and more each day and know that there are other forces keeping me going. My chest is sometimes on fire from so much energy but it is good. I love you all. Let's have some fun now. =)

7 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are the bravest chick!!! we are all so proud of you and love you very much.

    -josherz

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    *big sloppy squishy hugs* rock rock on!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Caryn said…

    you are my hero. i sit here in awe... and pride.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Bratsky said…

    You guys are the greatest. =) I have much more to tell you, but will wait til we are all gathered at the Halo festivities of the evening. I really couldn't make it through without all of you. Thank you again. *big huge hugs*

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Semi-Crunchy Momma said…

    Hi Dear...I'm glad that you're free...have been thinking about you lots the last couple weeks. Halo is too late for me anymore b/c of the job so I miss seeing everyone :-( Love you dear and I'm so proud of you!!!

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home