Brats Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

It's the little things . . .

I have learned a few things over the past few weeks. . . Some are things that I already "knew" but didn't quite understand fully until now. Forgive me cuz I'm 'bout to get mushy on yo arses.

1) It's the little things that really matter - like finding this picture in my sent email folder. I thought it was lost to me when the computers were taken, but I have been blessed enough to be able to see




my Grandfather again


2) No matter how much one person hurts me there are always people that will help to stand me up again and remind me that the whole world isn't full of ONE person. (No matter how ugly one thing is, there is still beauty left to be seen)

3) Friends are the most beautiful people in the world. (And family counts as friends here too!!!!)

4) Tears stop eventually

5) I'm a lot stronger of a person than I thought I was.

6) Laughter really is the best medicine.

7) A hug is stronger than super glue.

8) Family is wonderful to be around. (People unrelated to you can truly be your sisters and brothers.)

9) Sorry doesn't cut it.

10) Sunlight always comes back.


In truth, these things aren't "little" per say, but you know what I mean. =) Thank you all for being my friends, being my family and taking care of me when I didn't know how to take care of myself.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger sweetviolet said…

    I'm so glad these insights are coming to you. You're an amazing girl.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    He's a snappy dresser that grandpa! I love you more than you know, peanut. *BIG SQUISHY HUGS*

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    P.S. I know how strong you are, because you've been strong for me when I didn't have it in me.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Semi-Crunchy Momma said…

    Big hugs to you dear. You are an amazing person! I'm glad you found that picture as I know how important family momentos can be. Let us know if you need ANYTHING from us! Our door is open always!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Caryn said…

    I second what the other say. You are amazing, and we all treasure our friendship with you. You are one of a kind. Don't change. Evah.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Mister Vandemar said…

    When you talk about friends being "beautiful people", you're mostly referring to me, right?

    I just thought it would be a good idea to clarify (or Claire-ify, if you prefer), so as to avoid confusion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home