Brats Blog

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sometimes it takes me awhile to do things... Shaddup about it already!


It's usually better not to ask why....



A- Available or single?

That's the same thing.... and neither.

B- Best Friend?

You. :)

C- Cake or Pie?

Pie

D- Drink of Choice?

Jack and coke - or coffee for the non-alcoholic

E- Essential Item?

Blistex. :)

F- Favorite Color?

Purple

G- Gummi Bears or Worms?

Worms

H- Hometown?

Orland Park or Chicago Ridge or Naperville... I dunno.

I- Indulgence?

A really expensive cheese.

J- January or February?

February.

K- Kids and names?

Alfred and Nora

L- Life is incomplete without?

Friends

M- Marriage Date?

nope

N- Number of Siblings?

One - Courtney =)

O- Oranges or apples?

Clementines!

P- Phobias/Fears?

Spiders and clowns and puppets. Gah. Puppet spider clowns are right out!!!

Q- Favorite Quote?

"If you're going through hell - keep going." ~Winston Churchill

R- Reason to Smile?

Ben

S- Season?

Summer

T- Tag three people!

But I can't run.... I'm asthmatic you jerk.

U- Unkown Fact About Me?

Um.... I dunno.

V- Vegetable you hate?

I don't think there is such a thing.

W- Worst habit?

Saying stupid stuff when I get mad.... things I don't even remotely mean and aren't even near to being true. I just can't stop myself when I'm mad.

X- X-Rays you've had?
Ankle, neck, chest.... I think that's it...?

Y- Your favorite food?

Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z- Zodiac?

Leo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home