Brats Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

*sigh of relief*


Today I can let out a HUGE sigh of relief... for the moment.... Today is a WONDERFUL day! I finally finished my Thank You cards from our engagement party (held in August!!!). Before you judge me and mock me for having taken so long to finish the cards please take the following into consideration; we lost the list. Somewhere in the great transporting of all of the wonderful gifts from my parent's home to our apartment the list of who gave us what was lost and the cards were buried god knows where. Yesterday ended the great spring cleaning (and yes I will clean again in spring) and I finally found at least the cards. Between staring back and forth from the gifts to the cards I managed to piece together who gave us what. Now there are a few things that I am still unsure about... I have 3 cards sitting here and I have no idea what the giver gave, and the idea of saying "your generous gift" again makes me feel queasy. (then there was that other gift that I was totally unsure of what exactly it was, but I thought it was very pretty!) Oh heck I don't know why you people allow me out into society.....

6 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    I gave you matching socks, remember. And a $40,000 gift certificate to Tiffany's. You may thank me appropriately.

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Bratsky said…

    Oh gosh! I'm going to have to rewrite your card then.... crud. I'd politely thanked you for all of my china and oops.... what a debacle. ;) :P

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Bratsky said…

    Also Pug if you could come by my house and tell me what the gift of which I am unsure, that would be lovely. You have knowledge of the obscure and I'm sure you will know what this thing is... It better not be a chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    Hey...everyone loves a good...chair.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Semi-Crunchy Momma said…

    Don't remind me...I still have those "last few" wedding thank you's that haven't been done yet. Maybe on Friday at lunch...or on the plane ride to Houston next week.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Bratsky said…

    You can do it Elsa!!!! :) If I can, anyone can. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home