Brats Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Where'd ya go?



I awoke at around 12:30 AM from a nightmare, to find John sitting at the computer. I was so resless and he thought he was keeping me up, so he went to the front room. After trying to sleep for another 45 minutes, I went to go talk to John and THERE WAS NO JOHN!!! No John in the living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, closets or hallway. (ha! I just made my apartment sound huge when it's not) I peeked out the blinds to see if maybe he'd gone out and lo and behold - there he was outside. Who is outside at this early hour of the morning?! Well, John is.... all alone. What is he doing?!?! He was scraping all the snow off of my car so I wouldn't have to get up super early. I didn't ask him to, I even had the alarm set to get up to do it... But dang. I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Caryn said…

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

    He's a keeper all right!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger sweetviolet said…

    freezin his little tootsies for you. how sweet.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Norma Shineynickels said…

    What a sweetie pie! Does he know that you outed his niceness on the NINERNET!!! Now that he's mastered the snow scraper, we'll have to find other midwestern devices for him to tackle! Any suggestions?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home